Position: Safety Professional
Seeking experienced safety professional to be responsible for overseeing all aspects of occupational safety and health management at assigned projects, and supporting the corporate Health, Safety, and Environmental Program as needed.
- Know and understand the general work tasks on the assigned project site
- Identify operational risks and mitigation processes.
- Identifying strategies for reducing injuries and illnesses.
- Assist/support assigned projects
- Perform training and inspections
- Develop relationships with specific clients and serve as H&S liaison
- College Degree in EHS or similar field of study preferred, In lieu of technical degree, detailed experience in demolition or construction H&S management may be accepted.
- 3-5 years minimum H&S experience in demolition, environmental, construction, mining, or similar fields.
- Training and general understanding of industrial hygiene monitoring strategies.
- MUST HAVE thorough and detailed knowledge and understanding of H&S regulatory standards.
- Broad knowledge and experience in occupational safety and health requirements within the industry.
- Ability to interpret regulatory requirements, conduct incident investigations/analysis, develop written plans/procedures, and provide solution oriented feedback.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team work abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, disciplined, and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)